Golden Piano Tuning - Columbus Ohio
Piano Assessment – Process And Pricing
Are you thinking of selling your piano that is no longer bring used? Are you looking to buy a piano but want to be sure that it is a good value? A piano assessment may be what you need!
Here are some things that may be part of a piano assessment:
- – Inspect wood finish for damage
- – Inspect keys for level and wear
- – Inspect pins for proper tightness
- – Inspect soundboard (top and bottom)
- – Inspect strings for rust and wear
- – Inspect hammers for alignment and wear
- – Inspect responsiveness of keys
- – Inspect pedals
- – Determine deviation from correct pitch
- – Take photos of piano
- – Deliver inspection report to customer
If you would like a Piano Assessment, please contact Bill and he will connect you with someone who can help you out!