Golden Piano Tuning - Columbus Ohio
Piano Tuning Pricing
[Make Online Payment]
Bill charges $120.00 + sales tax for the initial piano tuning session (not including possible pitch raise – see below).
Tuning – Potential Cost / Price (not including sales tax)
– Initial tuning / $120.00, plus sales tax
– Pitch raise* (two or more partial or full passes through piano on the same visit) / Additional $79.00 to $99.00, plus sales tax.
Golden Piano Tuning tunes pianos in the following service areas:
Bill tunes pianos in Columbus, Westerville, Worthington, Gahanna, New Albany, Minerva Park, Lewis Center, Galena, Clintonville, Dublin, Powell, Sunbury, Hilliard, Johnstown, Upper Arlington, Grandview, Delaware (south of town), Bexley, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, and nearby areas in Central Ohio.
Bill’s Service Area includes many, but not all, locations within a 40 mile round trip from Westerville, OH. Locations still within the Service Area, but greater than a 40 mile round trip from Westerville, OH, will incur a trip fee.
– Zelle or Venmo are preferred, then GooglePay and ApplePay. No additional charge if debit card or direct transfer.
– Checks, payable to Golden Services, Inc.
– Cash is accepted. Bill does not carry cash to make change.
– Credit cards, via Square or online via PayPal. A small surcharge is added for credit card processing.
* A note about pitch raises. Here’s how you can get a feel for your piano’s tuning needs. A properly tuned “middle A” is at 440 Hz. If “middle A” is more than 20 cents flat (approximately 435 Hz), your piano is entering the range of a potential pitch raise situation. It is also possible that a piano has dropped so far in pitch that it can only be partially raised toward the correct pitch. This typically occurs when a piano has dropped greater than 100% in pitch. Bill can’t know this for sure until he checks the piano in person.
Here are links to apps you can install on your phone to help determine what you may need.
Pano Tuner App